President & Chief Executive Officer
We are seeking a President & Chief Executive Officer to take the reins of this highly successful organization, lead the team and grow the organization for the future. The CEO will report directly to a 25-member volunteer Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Significant funding development and relationship building experience;
- Ten or more years’ experience or proven track record in a leadership role for a mission-oriented organization that includes managing a million dollar plus budget with multiple complex funding streams;
- Advanced content knowledge of leadership theory and practice;
- A deep understanding of the unique assets, challenges and opportunities present in Greater Hartford/broader region, or demonstrated past success quickly immersing and learning the complexities of a new market
- Bachelor’s degree with an advanced degree in business, public administration, non-profit management or related field;
- The ability and experience to lead and inspire a multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
Please e-mail all materials to John Madigan, Executive Talent Services, LLC (ETS), at email@example.com. LGH has secured the services and expertise of ETS to perform this search.
You may also request to see the extended position description.
Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position has been filled.