Director of Consulting & Training
LGH is seeking a full-time Director of Consulting & Training to join our team. Reporting to the VP for Programs, the Director of Consulting & Training manages the consulting and training services of LGH, including recruitment of new business, contract logistics and management, workshop design, and budget management. They facilitate training engagements and other LGH programs as appropriate.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Designs learning experiences and other interventions that will address the need of current and prospective clients.
- Identifies and coordinates with the facilitators on the LGH staff and from within LGH network of consultants to best meet client needs.
- Personally delivers services and trainings when they align with own skill set and experience.
- Conducts appropriate systematic evaluation to measure client satisfaction and outcomes.
- Incorporates evaluation and feedback from previous engagements in ongoing workshop and training design to maintain top quality consulting & training services that meet the current needs of constituents.
- Recruits new clients and businesses for consulting and training services.