Thank you for your interest in exploring Leaders on Board for your nonprofit organization. Since January 2009, Leaders on Board has successfully matched more than 750 individuals with more than 140 nonprofit organizations. These individuals are committed and passionate about issues that affect our communities like domestic violence, education and health advocacy
Your nonprofit can have access to more than 900 Leaders on Board participants who have been trained in the basics of board membership and who have expressed an interest in serving on a nonprofit board. Each participant has a completed profile that helps us connect them to the right nonprofit organizations through an Express Match or through an individual referral.
To receive individual referrals to our program participants, nonprofits must complete the following steps:
- Apply for the program
- Provide a copy of the bylaws
- Provide a copy of the latest financial statement given to the Board of Directors
- Provide a copy of the required Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Provide a copy of the latest 990 (IRS Form)
- Provide a list of your current Board of Directors (as listed on the registration)
- Once invoiced, pay the fee
Please email materials to Mae Maloney at email@example.com.
Once all the paperwork has been submitted and processed by our Program Director, your nonprofit begins enjoying the benefits available to our nonprofit partners.