LGH Enneagram Certification
Completion of this program certifies graduates to use the LifeWorx Enneagram Profiler© and other Enneagram training materials copyrighted by LifeWorx and by Leadership Greater Hartford. LGH certified trainers are eligible for discounts on LifeWorx Enneagram Profiler© online keys and passwords and materials and the LGH Enneagram Handbook when purchased in bulk. LGH will provide consultation and support to LGH certified Enneagram trainers for a period of 24 months following certification at no additional cost
The Program: This intensive 32-hour training program provides an indepth understanding of the Enneagram system of personality types with a focus on application in leadership development and team building programs. Participants will:
- Learn the distinguishing characteristics of the nine Enneagram types
- Learn the factors that impact and provide for variation, growth and development for the types
- Practice assisting others in identifying their types
- Learn and participate in a wide range of learning activities suitable for application
- Develop a deeper understanding of themselves, their motivations, values, strengths and liabilities as well as the developmental path for their personal growth
Location: The Guest House Retreat and Conference Center, Chester, CT Approximately one hour from Bradley International Airport and 40 minutes from Hartford
Sunday, July 19, 5:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. Dinner included.
Monday, July 20-Wednesday, July 22, 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. each day
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and mid-afternoon snack break included
Thursday, July 23, 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Breakfast and lunch included
$2475- Includes single room accommodations at the Guest House, all meals and materials
$1950: Commuter rate includes all meals and materials
Registration deadline: Enrollment is limited; registration must be received by April 15, 2020. Later registrations will be accepted on a space available basis.