LGH Enneagram Certification
Completion of this program certifies graduates to use the LifeWorx Enneagram Profiler© and other Enneagram training materials copyrighted by LifeWorx and/or by Leadership Greater Hartford. LGH certified trainers are eligible for discounts on LifeWorx Enneagram Profiler© materials, online keys and passwords and the LGH Enneagram Handbook when purchased in bulk. LGH will provide consultation and support to LGH certified Enneagram trainers for a period of 24 months following certification at no additional cost.
The Program: This intensive 35-hour training program provides an indepth understanding of the Enneagram system of personality types with a focus on application in leadership development, team building programs and coaching. The program has been approved by the International Coaches Federation for Continuing Coach Education (CCE).
- Learn the distinguishing characteristics of the nine Enneagram types
- Learn the factors that impact and provide for variation, growth and development for the types
- Practice assisting others in identifying their types
- Learn and participate in a wide range of learning activities suitable for application
- Develop a deeper understanding of themselves, their motivations, values, strengths and liabilities as well as the developmental path for their personal growth
Location: All sessions are provided using the Zoom platform.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
2:00-4:30 pm EST
Beginning January 7, 2021 and concluding February 23, 2021
Registration fee: $1500
Registration deadline: Enrollment is limited; registration must be received by December 14, 2020. Later registrations will be accepted on a space available basis.