Creating Healthy Climate Change and Culture In Your Workplace
June 5 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$845 – $995
How can you, as a leader, create the organizational climate and culture that inspires people to do their best work?
Join us to learn how climate influences the morale, creativity and productivity of everyone on your team and how you can improve your leadership style to create climates that work!
In this workshop you will…
- Learn about the concept of organizational climate
- Understand six leadership styles and which ones you use most frequently
- Discover ways to improve both the climate you experience and the one you create
- Get tips on when a particular style is more, or less, effective
- Begin a personal plan for action and improvement
Pricing: $995 per person, or $845 per person for a group of two or more. Contact Karen Senteio at 860.206.5068 for information on nonprofit scholarship opportunities.
The Workshop Registration Fee includes:
- The Korn Ferry Leadership Style Inventory and Assessment
- Workshop Materials
- One-Hour Individual Coaching Session
- Networking Opportunities with Other Leaders
- Breakfast and Lunch
Karen Senteio, Director of Consulting and Training, LGH
Julie Connolly, Program Director, LGH
Chris Duffy, Principal, Amplify Leadership Partners