Leading For Tomorrow
December 11 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$250 – $500
Is your organization ready to lead for tomorrow?
Recognizing that the leadership challenges in the future will require more people to be more ready to navigate the complex and rapid changes taking place in our world, Leadership Greater Hartford is offering a half-day seminar called “Leadership for Tomorrow.” Facilitated by Ted Carroll and Karen Senteio, this workshop will draw heavily on the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership as identified by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner, our team of highly skilled workshop presenters will help participants:
- Gain an understanding of the importance of setting and modeling high standards
- Practice imagining and inspiring shared visions for a compelling future
- Appreciate the need to take risks and to search for opportunities to change and improve
- Acquire insights into how to foster leadership and teamwork in others
- Value the need to recognize individual contributions and to celebrate team successes
During the seminar, each workshop participant will complete a self-assessment and begin a personal leadership development plan for building on their strengths and addressing some of their shortcomings. Following the seminar, each participant will also have the opportunity to meet with one of the presenters who will provide one hour of consultation to help participants finalize a course of action for continuing their leadership journey.
Cost is $500 per participant. $250 non-profit individual participant rate.