How can you, as a leader, create the organizational climate and culture that inspires people to do their best work?
Join us to learn how climate influences the morale, creativity and productivity of everyone on your team and how you can improve your leadership style to create climates that work!
April 10, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 4:00p.m.
In this workshop you will…
- Learn about the concept of organizational climate
- Understand six leadership styles and which ones you use most frequently
- Discover ways to improve both the climate you experience and the one you create
- Get tips on when a particular style is more, or less, effective
- Begin a personal plan for action and improvement
The Workshop Registration Fee ($995) includes:
- The Korn Ferry Leadership Style Inventory and Assessment
- Workshop Materials
- One-Hour Individual Coaching Session
- Networking Opportunities with Other Leaders
- Breakfast and Lunch
Karen Senteio, Director of Consulting and Training, and Julie Connolly, Program Director, bring many years of corporate experience to their current positions at LGH. Having managed, developed and trained individuals and teams to master their communication, relational and influencing skills, both are certified coaches through the International Coach Federation and certified Enneagram trainers.